High yellow Coastals...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake-Supplies

Reaction score
If anyone in Victoria has a high yellow coastal female, I'm hoping to breed my male, I would like to hope I can get his colours....
Also wondering if anyone has any high yellows.

My male is about 3 years shortly, and 6ft 3in there abouts?

Pics wanted.

This was taken without the flash, flash takes away the colour...

DSC04954.jpg

Holy cr@p
Thats an awesome coastal!! dude
almost looks like it has been crossed with a jungle lol

Holy cr@p
Thats an awesome coastal!! dude
almost looks like it has been crossed with a jungle lol

Iv'e had doubts... but I can only go by what the paperwork says.

Considering Jungles are worth much more than Coastals, I would assume it it had been, and someone was doing a dodgey, they would of called it a Jungle.
But, I'm happy either way.

Considering Jungles are worth much more than Coastals, I would assume it it had been, and someone was doing a dodgey, they would of called it a Jungle.

lol i wouldn't care if he was a cross that snake is gorgeous!!

Are you sure you didn't paint him or something?

JA, He is beautiful. I have a very Lemon and olive Coastal female she is 2.5 and I thought she was quite yellow..... not a patch on your Handsome fellow though :)

Are you sure you didn't paint him or something?

Nup:D

I have been known to edit some of my pics, maybe not on here, but I do some alterations on some photo's.
This one is stock standard... taken on a Sony A55 DSLR without flash with the exposure at 1/25. I repeat that because lot's of people take photo's with flash, then turn around and say it looks better in real life. Khan looks like the photo, he doesn't look more vibrant (maybe in the sun) he doesn't look anything different to that.
Although he did shed last week...

JA, He is beautiful. I have a very Lemon and olive Coastal female she is 2.5 and I thought she was quite yellow..... not a patch on your Handsome fellow though :)

You're no help... QLD too far.:(

You're calling this a "pure high yellow coastal"?? I'm no identification expert but he definitely has jungle in him. Good luck with breeding it and selling them as "pure coastals", though.

Beautiful snake though!

If I was to have a guess at species I'd be leaning towards you having a jungle cross. Especially looking at the "skull and crossbones" head markings which are typical of jungle pythons.

I agree, definitely has jungle in him - i'd be selling any young as coastal x jungles, not labelling them as pure.

If this was a pure Coastal Carpet you would have had to pay much much more than it being a Jungle.
Good luck on breeding & selling them as pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back