Recent Downtime

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

Hi All,

We have had some downtime over the last day due to a DDOS attack. We have worked with the host to take some measures to mitigate this attack and avoid such attacks in the future. Let me know if you experience any further issues.

woooooooooooohooooooooooooo we are back!!!! ty ty ty for fixing this!

whats a ddos attack ? , i thought it was just my computer being frustrating as usual

Well that was lovely of them ..... NOT .... *mutters under breath* If people can't get people to Join their forum without needing to go to such measures maybe they need to rethink things

you would think someone with the computer skills to do something like that would have better things to do

things are improving..we are not allowed to talk about religion on this wonderful site, but clearly do I see a church in the background of the photo of our cherished administrator..Hooooooooooooray for progress..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see your on top of these problems as usual adam the administrator

oh so its one of those funny letter things , im hopeless with computers :) cheers rob your quick with the links , i dont even know how to do it :(

oh so its one of those funny letter things , im hopeless with computers :) cheers rob your quick with the links , i dont even know how to do it :(

Posting that was *dead easy*, just cut+paste the URL. Posting it like this looks a lot better IMO, but is a little more complex.

ah it didnt work i tried to cut and paste the url at the top of the page is that why maybe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back