Rate my rack. would you pay??? need opinions. this site is good for that.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know.....some jungles grow very big...those tubs look so small for snakes....maybe Im being silly but they just seems so small for a fully grown snake to be able to stretch out

they would be fine for ants, womas and young bhps, morelia etc.

I am just concerned about the heating - i know vision racks have a gap between between the heatcord and the tub but the gap between the cord and the tub is sort of enclosed rather than being completely open as I imagine yours will be if the cord sits on the perspex lid of the tub below but I may be wrong.

Other than my concern, which may be wrong, i think they look great and its a great design and if the $1200 includes tubs and heating and thermostat I imagine you will sell plenty of them if you can market them correctly.

Good luck with them and would love to see some pics of when the heat cord/thermo is installed.

Cheers,
Dave

As much as I hate the idea of people stuffing there snakes in tubs/racks.
(but i guess you have no choice when you house & breed alot of reptiles)
it is a damn good looken rack!
I like how the heat will be to the left or right (common sense), the aluminum frame is modern you could have it in mill like yours, clear anodized would be sweet or Black, and I don't mind the clearer tubs people keep snakes/reptiles in glass enclosures so clear Tubs would be fine.
Maybe make a rack with BIG tubs.
Good job must be very rewarding.

Last edited:
I dont know.....some jungles grow very big...those tubs look so small for snakes....maybe Im being silly but they just seems so small for a fully grown snake to be able to stretch out
Looks like I and many other keepers should start making enclosures then.

Its hard to take anyone quoting mc hammer seriously.....

Looks like you have made some new friends and all it took was a new rack...

I mean nice looking rack, you will make good tips...

I really mean looks great, bet your happy with yourself, Im looking forward to hearing how it goes when you put the cord in. :)

Looks great mate, if I were a breeder I would definitely consider one of these, especially at $1200.

Looks good so far what's it like for sturdiness does it rock ?
Will be interested to see how you go about the heat cord.
-Upload some more pics when you put the heat cord in.

Does the angle sliders come pre attached ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back