lump on hatchling jungle - opinions please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilchy

Reaction score
hi there, today ive just noticed a small lump on the side of my jungle, i have no clue what it could be, she hasn't had and feeding or shedding problems, here are some pictures, tell me what you think it might be

the first photo doesnt have the lump its just an idication of where the lump is

Attachments

• 20120625_154213.jpg
    20120625_154213.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 133
  • 20120704_175606[1].jpg
    20120704_175606[1].jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 168
i would say its before the vent judging by the photo....

is it hard, soft, does it move when pressed on etc? is it coming up for shed?

yeah, didnt mean to sound nasty against your question.......sorry if i did.

i would say its before the vent judging by the photo....is it hard, soft, does it move when pressed on etc? is it coming up for shed?
Sorry about the late reply, it's above the vent, it's hard and doesn't move when you press on it, it seems harder the colder she is too, and it doesn't bother her when you do touch it (if that means anything) and she only shed about 2 weeks ago and only had 2 feeds since (fed just before and last week) so it's highly unlikely she is coming up for a shed, I've been checking her daily it hasn't seemed to of gotten any bigger yet, I hope this has helped Cheers Daniel

she pood after her first feed but I only fed her last night so it will take a few days before she will poo again, she only really sleeps in the hide that's above the heat mat So she's always quite warm when I get her out so i don't think shes constipated
And thankyou me too she hasn't showed any signs of being sick
Cheers Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back