Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty pic? lol

303495_10151051762830522_1102403842_n.jpg

I put these pics up on another thread so I thought I should add them here of my male that a bought about 3 mths ago as a normal looking QLD BHP with brown stripes until he shed.
He is still getting lighter thru his head which is more light smokie grey now.
I'll take some photo's tomorrow so you can see the difference in a few weeks.
Looking forward too when he sheds next to see if there is any more dramatic change or a subtle one this time around.

Cheers Deano
I think it looks like a Bredli x blackhead :) :L

This is my new BHP, born in Feb 2012. She has some crazy orange on her belly and base of the stripes which fade to a reddish brown and then black on her back. Shes the calmest snake ive ever handled, you can literally give her a scratch under the chin or hold her head to inspect her and she wont put up a struggle or bite at all, i love her!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 123
This is my new BHP, born in Feb 2012. She has some crazy orange on her belly and base of the stripes which fade to a reddish brown and then black on her back. Shes the calmest snake ive ever handled, you can literally give her a scratch under the chin or hold her head to inspect her and she wont put up a struggle or bite at all, i love her!

Naww what a cutey :)
I love BHP's before I got my girl, now I am absoloutly smitten with them. Best snakes IMO :)

Anyone got any for sale or any Woma's???? Around 1-3 years old. Good temperment? :D ??

Last edited:
I could not refrain from taking a photo this morning when cleaning her cage.
She is a het axanthic from Neil Sonnemann & i can't wait untill she produces some bubs with her axanthic boyfriend.

It will be a pitty to waste her nice creamy yellow colour with some of her bubs being axanthic,but the rest should stay the same being hets.
There is allways a trade off & at this stage the trade off is that bubs should be pinstripe.

P7013523.jpg

Last edited:
I could not refrain from taking a photo this morning when cleaning her cage.
She is a het axanthic from Neil Sonnemann & i can't wait untill she produces some bubs with her axanthic boyfriend.

It will be a pitty to waste her nice creamy yellow colour with some of her bubs being axanthic,but the rest should stay the same being hets.
There is allways a trade off & at this stage the trade off is that bubs should be pinstripe.

View attachment 257646

thats nice good luck with them

Finally ticked a box on the wishlist!! You might recognise these from another thread on here.... its the only pic i have as im not getting them until tomorrow, but im excited!!! Thanks Mooseman ;)

MSD Reptiles BHPs.jpg

It's always interesting with your 8ft, 10kg BHP girl throws herself at you when you open the enclosure door - she wrapped herself around and across me...and then i got a whiff and looked in her enclosure at the huge poo she was escaping from! *laughs* So she got a cuddle and an enclosure clean! lmao

Few pics of the bhps,female is constantly changing colour ,has lots of black this year,both just over 9 ft long.

1800 bhp

Hey Guy's, loving this thread!!!

Pics of my new female which turned out to be my new male, aswell as pics of my 1800 male which has a 1800 pattern on both sides of the snake...

Attachments

• IMG_1815.jpg
    IMG_1815.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1816.jpg
    IMG_1816.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1822.jpg
    IMG_1822.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2028.jpg
    IMG_2028.jpg