Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha i know the feeling. Ive been on a purchasing ban since around march. I have aquired 3 new snakes since then >.<
i just come home and show him pictures and tell him when its coming :p cant argue with that!

Kayte Xo

Haha! Not a bad idea :p. I live in Gladstone so it shouldn't be too hard to find some excuse to go to Rocky and just happen to bring back a snake as well ;).

The problem is the license is my mums so It's hard to do things like that. I'm going to get mine on the 29th July (the moment I turn 18) and we will sign over all my snakes to me then. :)

Last edited:
7bd35542-0243-6e41.jpg

Our gorgeous Proserpine Coastal Bella Donna (B-Donna) we purchased of Vixen from her unproven het axanthic clutch :) regardless, she is a cutie :)

Kayte Xo

here is my michka

Attachments

• michka close up.jpg
    michka close up.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 70
  • michka again.jpg
    michka again.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 85
still a baby and just hit 2m (she's 18 months now)
Can't believe how fast they grow!
P1040267.jpgP1040252.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing of it but maybe that's why it's a psycho.
Beleive me he was a psycho before I started using gloves. He I agree what of it! I'm a scardy cat, not gonna deny it, just makes me more confident and FYI I have calmed down the most aggressive snakes, and am still working on this one :) gloves are a handy tool!

I love striped coastals. Am a sucker for stripes I have realized! Bring in the striped coastals.

he looks like hes getting some size to him :) or is it a trick of the photo?
Saying hatchie I am generalising.... He/she is about 19 weeks old.....

558392_4159774710053_1353777076_n.jpg417633_4159774430046_789876386_n.jpg
Heres my coastal other one is an olive., it's a little over 2m. both are a little a over 2 meters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back