friends?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoboy

Reaction score
hi all me again lol i have a gidgee skink and i was just wondering if a stumpy would be friends with him if i put the stumpy in the same tank. i have seen nature education centre house a beardie,stumpy,bluey,gidgee all in the same tank with no issues at all but just wondering if anyone had done this before and if it worked out :D
thanks.

I'm not too knowledgable on gidgee skinks, but aren't they quite a bit smaller than stumpies? If so if they are both adult size the stumpy could become quite dominant over the gidgee, but as I said I am not as knowledgeable with these skinks so I'm sure someone else will be able to give you a better answer.

mmm yes the stumpys grow a bit bigger but not by much my gidgee is about 20cm he was my first pet lizard ;D ahh good times

well i don't see why not, i've seen alot of lizards live together, But beardies and blue tongues is usualy not a good idea lol

and how big is the tank size? most co-species habitat setups allow for enough space and hides so that either party can escape/get away from it all, + may depend on the temperament of either/both inhabitants. Sorta like marriage really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back