My BTS just flashed me!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PMyers

Reaction score
I picked up a BTS a while back, and had always planned on getting it sexed for future breeding possibilities. After extricating it from the branches of its enclosure this morning it proceeded to inform me how angry it was that I had disturbed it with its usual Willow Smith impersonation - thrashing its head back and forth and hissing like a banshee. This time however, unlike the afore-mentioned flash in the pan, it flipped his tail backwards, presented its cloaca, and inverted the contents displaying what to my completely untrained eyes looked like hemipenes :D It was either pissed, or coming on to me. Neither option looked too attractive to me, so I put him back quickly before he had the chance to void his bowel in frustration. Anyone else have any similar experiences with annoyed reptiles "flashing" you in annoyance?

Last edited:
maybe he's going through puberty and exploring his sexuality?

Rofl. Nope but I wish there had been a camera to catch the look on your face. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back