Another rip off merchant......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the extra info section either straight up scam or really really dumb.
"Extra seller info: I have Stimson and ballpythons for sale they are now ready and waiting for new inquires, All eating well and healthy, inquire for more details and pictures if interested at ([email protected])"

Have you contacted RDU Joe? That should be taken down

Not necessarily a rip off.Seems to me like the person is OS.

It's unbelievable just how many scam ads there are involving pets. Go through all the different categories of petlink and I bet there is at least 1 ad in each of the fish and bird sections.

To be honest it would be a lot better if the classifieds sites blocked all overseas traffic, I know it wouldn't be a complete fix but it would have to help slow them down at least.

Look at the extra info section either straight up scam or really really dumb.
"Extra seller info: I have Stimson and ballpythons for sale they are now ready and waiting for new inquires, All eating well and healthy, inquire for more details and pictures if interested at ([email protected])"

Its definitely a scam, this guy has put up a few photos from other peoples websites on a number of occasions.

same guy wanted to sell me jungle hatchys, very polite, but i doubt the photos he sent me were his.

i hate these people , i brought 4 state of origin tickets , put money into his bank and he emailed me tickets , drove from newcastle to syd for the game , tickets scanned invalid and the ticket office there told me those tickets were canceld then resold to other people , the bank account we put it into turned out to be completely fake and cops couldnt do anything , never trust anybody

^ i agree, but i think it's both. a scam, AND he's really dumb.

I almost fell for that guy before... (twice)
First he offered to buy my bike without inspection... He asked for my email to pay through PayPal, then he offered me an extra $400 for my troubles if I would pay the deposit (on his behalf) into Western Union for his cargo company as he was on an oil rig off coast QLD...

His courier company would collect it, no questions asked.

I said no way I'm paying any monies!!
He even tried to call me from far OS, it didn't work, he SMS me from an USA number, then a Turkish number.

Weeks later, on another occasion was an ad on puppies for sale in Brisbane but puppies "alert and toilet trained" were to be shipped from Perth!
The photos shown newborns pups with eyes still closed but "toilet trained"
PayPal payment required for some 36 hours transit/shipping from WA.

Someone else here, on forum, also almost fell for similar... King Charles Cavalier pups from Sydney - dodgy text about "toilet trained" etc. etc.

Now this one about ball pythons in Victoria, yeh right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was an article in the news the other day that these scams are so far fetched and so easily identified as such for a reason. It weeds out the smart people and leaves them with the most gullible. If you answer the add the know you are a sucker and most the work is done..

Well this sucks having someone trying to sell my line or Northern Bluies that i have put years of work into as a con I hope no one gets sucked in.

JR. Will forward you all the emails he has sent me. They are funny as. I told him to get stuffed today. I beleive hes working out of asia.

Dont know if you guys have noticed but he has changed the location from victoria to qsl queensland

Random question that has always puzzled me,

I understand with these scammers that if there over seas and you put the money into a western union account it's hard to trace, but what about the Australian scammers,

You have to give abit of identification to open a bank account so wouldn't you be able to go to the persons bank and they would at least know the person or is there a simple way around this I'm not seeing?

scorps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back