Price Check on Northern Bluetongues

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the place to be asking, but I will probably get the best answers here!

I was just wondering what is a reasonable price for a healthy adult Northern Blue-tongue? (unsexed)

Attachments

• P1130549.jpg
    P1130549.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 106
$100 for a normal wild form $1200 for a pure white seems to be the going price if i was in the market for one i would offer you $200 for that one, it looks very nice .

Would this go up at all if I were to get them sexed? I do have a feeling it's a male / female pair as their head shape is a bit different.

Vixen looking at that photo I would say that Northern is a male and I would pay up to $200 for it as I sell proven breeder pair for $550 plus freight and they seem to only last 3 day for sale lol.

I'm not sure on the origins to be honest, i'm selling these on behalf of my brother as he's moved and can't take them with him. Trying to find him a reasonable price as I don't much about the skink side of things. =)

I'll get some more pictures today of both animals + their heads, maybe you guys can help me out sexing them hehe.

EDIT: The pair have now sold via RDU, that was quick. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back