Reptile Supplies Perth

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizard1515

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am new on APS so hi! I am thinking of potentially opening a reptile supply store in Perth around Canning Vale. I am just wondering if anybody would be interested in this? Just post ideas/suggestion
Thanks

yeh pricewise if you cant compete with the chains you'll find it difficult, i would love to be able to find quality foods closer to me, but i drive down to ARC to get mine because the quality for price is good and they a good to talk to about the animals in general

Yeah that is what I was thinking. I am just looking for expressions of interest first before I start hardcore getting into everything. I was also thinking that the best closest reptile shop is in Rockingham which is a bit hard for people to travel so it would be good to have one closer

do you reckon you could start one from home and make it an online supply store? (Is that possible?)

Does anybody else have any suggestions as to what they want or if they are interested?

Last edited:
Both the pet magic stores are good, better priced then RT aswell.
You'll find it hard getting wholesale accounts with the wholesalers since you will not be a shop front.
I own Reptile Mania WA and needed to go through a few hoops to get accounts with some wholesalers.

Good luck anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back