cat problem - need help :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...aweful lot of sick people out there. I'm shocked this post is still going.

Don't cats like to kill for pleasure?
Hardly 'necessary' if you ask me.

The difference between a human and a cat is cognitive ability. In this department we are supposed to be more advanced. However I would argue that point when it comes to certain people.

Our ideas of right and wrong are simply social constructions, a cat (or any other animal) cannot be expected to adhere to these.

As beings of so called 'advanced intelligence', we should.

I bet your one of those people who think a cat taking a steaming dump on your lounge is "leaving a present for mummy"

TumbleWeed - i speak on behalf of many in saying your are a complete tosser and have no idea what you're talking about EVER!
You try to make "funny" comments and try to make others look stupid - but you're about as funny as a peice of cat *****. Seriously, grow a brain and comment when you have something valuble to say.
I feel sorry for your mother.

Ok guys as much fun as your all having this site will not condone cruelty to any animal there for, I'm going to now close this thread I'm sorry to the OP for doing so and I hope he would deal with his problem in a legal and humane manner ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back