Immediate help needed?!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry you lost him. Will you have tests done to see why or give the breeder
the option to do so?

That's so sad, I'm so sorry. I'd say the breeder probably owes you a new snake, though of course that doesn't make it any easier to lose your own. :(

Sorry you lost him. Will you have tests done to see why or give the breeder
the option to do so?

This is something that does need to be done, Yes it maybe hard but you really need to be able to rule our viral
infection as the cause.

That's so sad, I'm so sorry. I'd say the breeder probably owes you a new snake, though of course that doesn't make it any easier to lose your own. :(
Although i would prefer a full refund so i can go to a different breeder

Just had a talk to the breeder and he was just as shocked as I was. He cannot believe that he has gone either, he was shocked that a Bredli had a neurological problem. So I will be getting an autopsy done on him.

I would have preffered a refund over another snake, however we have decided to just tell the breeder and leave it as that. I did not ask and he did not suggest.

Oh that's so sad. Sorry to hear about your loss. :(
I hope you can find out what caused it, for both yours and the breeder's sakes.

So Sorry for your loss:(

You said you are getting a necropsy done, can you ask your vet to send a sample to Murdoch University to test for the Sunshine Virus?
Sunshine Virus starts with neurological symptoms, followed by death very shortly after......

I would have preffered a refund over another snake, however we have decided to just tell the breeder and leave it as that. I did not ask and he did not suggest.

I find it very sad and a shame that the person who sold you the python would not even think to suggest or ask what he could do for you.

Sorry for your loss...

Hey man, i know this is from a while back - but im sorry for your loss, when i lost my 3 beardie hatchlings my first ever reptiles, i was upset for months, years later i still am ! I hope all goes well with your other reptiles :)

I hope he gets well! same happened to my spotted :( Only had him for 3 weeks then he passed away :(
wish you all the best mate, for you and your little one ;)

I hope he gets well! same happened to my spotted :( Only had him for 3 weeks then he passed away :(
wish you all the best mate, for you and your little one ;)

Didn't read any of it hey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back