Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beleive me he was a psycho before I started using gloves. He I agree what of it! I'm a scardy cat, not gonna deny it, just makes me more confident and FYI I have calmed down the most aggressive snakes, and am still working on this one :) gloves are a handy tool!

I love striped coastals. Am a sucker for stripes I have realized! Bring in the striped coastals.

Saying hatchie I am generalising.... He/she is about 19 weeks old.....

is he/she one of darrens? i think i saw it on Facebook..with the coat hanger?

my hatchie is nuts whether i wear gloves or not. id rather not have the reaction i have to being bitten so i wear gloves.

is he/she one of darrens? i think i saw it on Facebook..with the coat hanger?

my hatchie is nuts whether i wear gloves or not. id rather not have the reaction i have to being bitten so i wear gloves.
Yep I got it off darren. Didnt have a need for a snake hook before I got this hatchie so hanger it was ;) now just gloves :) better than a hook if you ask me!

Thanks for not hating on me lol. everyone else is having a go at me for putting them together lol :)

Thanks for not hating on me lol. everyone else is having a go at me for putting them together lol :)

Hahaha yeah I just saw the other thread. Look I wouldn't house two separate species but being the size they are currently you can prob get away with it then you know your snakes. Youll know when it's time to separate em.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Hahaha yeah I just saw the other thread. Look I wouldn't house two separate species but being the size they are currently you can prob get away with it then you know your snakes. Youll know when it's time to separate em.
Good luck.
thanks :) i've separated them now just cause my ollie hasn't eating in 4 weeks :(

Haven't posted in a while.

My Little Girl isn't so little anymore :D

Love her to bits, she's still a teddybear.

I'm 5ft tall, so I guesstimate her to be 6-7ft and at least 6kg.

217987_4003861307338_465273554_n.jpg

551055_4003855267187_523712766_n.jpg

Haven't posted in a while.

My Little Girl isn't so little anymore :D

Love her to bits, she's still a teddybear.

I'm 5ft tall, so I guesstimate her to be 6-7ft and at least 6kg.

thats juss freaking awesome, what a stunner

DSC_0166.jpg

love him

Last edited:
my little boy is getting big now :) my girl is happy snappy as ever lol.

Attachments

• little miss happy.jpg
    little miss happy.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMAG0216.jpg
    IMAG0216.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMAG0002.jpg
    IMAG0002.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 93
A couple more pics of these two.

Male