Your Thoughts On Rough Scaled Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous animals that's for sure, love their boofy eyes & head & like has already been said, they have the most inquisitive nature. I have had my little guy for nearly 12 months & he has never struck at us yet but eats like a machine. He actually has always used his hides but does spend alot of time up on top of things or cruising.
If breeders want to give them away or pay people to take them, I'll take as many as I can, lol.

I love giant snakes but even I want an RSP since checking them out.
I've sent my sister pics to try and get her to buy one!
Beautiful, I'll always look at the RSP threads despite having a coastal.

Unlike the rest of the Australian Morelia they seem to have a personality. As adults they usually are pretty placid. You could keep a Roughie the same way you would keep a Darwin Carpet Python..

Good luck,
Cheers Dave.

HEYYYYYYYYY NOT TRUE! hahaha. my snake cracks me up all the time with her inquisitive personality. She once tried looking into my friend's ear for something interesting.

Last edited:
My fave of the aussie pythons after the Woma.

Great temperament, and a naturally curious creature, moreso than anything else I've had. I love my little girl to bits :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back