Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

python_boy

Reaction score
Yulp, another case of a jungle thats gotten out, I've looked everywhere as you can imagine. I just have a few questions, best time to look, best places to look and do escaped pythons like to wonder out side? Any help is really appreciated. Thanks all :)

look behind your fridge and your tv or any eletrical things that might give of heat and i have a jungle and he mostly starts to get active about an hour after dark so if u come out about then and just look around and dont be shy to look in places where u dont think they will go i have a childrens python that got out and i found it iin my radio when i went to put a cd in lol

try putting out a mouse or something in the room, maybe he will come eat it, and check in reclining couches if u got them. i foud my stimmy when he got out under the fridge.

Yeah thanks for the advice :) I know all the basic stuff, just after any trick or anything? like for example, putting the rats out and the flour and what not.

its amazing how a Jungle can hide in the smallest area.s Look where u would not think to look.

Yulp, another case of a jungle thats gotten out, I've looked everywhere as you can imagine. I just have a few questions, best time to look, best places to look and do escaped pythons like to wonder out side? Any help is really appreciated. Thanks all :)

Try turning off central heating, put a heat matt on the floor in the room you suspect it could be in or if you have more put one in each room. Put a hide over each heat matt. It should gravitate to one of them when it gets cold.

If you only have one matt, change the room each night.

I lost mine and got it back the same day doing this. :)

Try every trick you know...& make sure to look up under any reclining lounges carefully with a torch :)

Well my Bredli Hatchy got out, had the rat enclosures in the same room as her (not to mention the Yabbie tanks :/) and I was freaking out, found her down the bottom of my BHP's enclosure, underneath it, not in it thank goodness. Anyway, she had gotten her teeth stuck on the flywire of the rats enclosure, I couldnt believe it. (I kept 1 box of live rats under my BHP's enclosure because of the heat coming from the enclosure, they are only babies).
Anyway I hope you find your snakey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back