Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if Kodie and the Op of this thread are one in the same????

I have NEVER felt more frustrated reading a thread.

Wrightpython, I hope to GOD you're joking.

CaptainRatbag, I've come across multiple snakes curled up together on snake calls (of different and the same taxa); a snake will travel nomadically until it finds a suitable habitat with a water source, regular feeding opportunities and good cover to hide. It will then stay there, whether or not other snakes are nearby (unless they're two males of the same species during breeding season in which case they're travelling in search of females anyway - and not all species bahave like this eg a bunch of male Keelbacks will gather around a female) and it won't fight off other snakes that come along. Your ideas about snakes' defensive behaviour needs an overhaul, Bluetongue has given you a good start, wherever you heard that info it's probably not a good source.

Kodie, listen to Jonez. You shouldn't post advice unless you know it to be true (eg you have plenty of experience in the field or you've done extensive reading from reputable sources, neither of which apply to you).

Last straw with this forum for me haha. I find people coming into the reptile park I work at, who often have no knowledge and/or a paralyzing fear of snakes, easier to educate and deal with than some of the pseudo-educated legends who inhabit this forum.

Last edited:
Starting to think that Kodie and op are the same and one also. Kodie if not please do not give out advice. Secondly the olive is not yours. it Was a rescue case, and rescue cases should be released. If not mod can you please look into this as it is advertising illegal activity, which is not meant to be tolerated on this site?

definately a coincidence that these two threads have popped up about same topic within hours/days of each other. hmm

even more concerning is that they both contain "olivies" double hmm

This tread was started awhile ago i think. I hope he has seperated the bhp for the the olive..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back