creationism v evolution

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I don't get the joke. What's a pic of a couple of blokes and a sheila got to do with evolution?

They do look like they're having fun though
Too much time spent in the company of males that choose an arbitrary line across the neck, above which they shave?

I do agree that they seem to be having fun. I reckon if you could read the big fellow’s mind it would be something akin to: “This sure as hell beats peeling bananas!”

I wonder if this is what they are referring to when they talk about keeping a breast of evolution?

I reckon if you could read the big fellow’s mind it would be something akin to: “This sure as hell beats peeling bananas!”

I was thinking more along the lines of "hmmmm, odd looking fruits, lets see how ripe they are"

I cannot tell a lie, I had a similar thought along the lines of “”Feels ripe to me!”

I was wondering if this is what you would call a ‘titillating' experience?
They might be apes but there is definitely some ‘monkey business’ going on.
I knew orang-utans were swingers, but this adds a whole new dimension to the term.
“I’m gonna make the most out of this endangered species caper!”
Ain’t that sweet? Providing support where it is needed…
Just wondering who the ‘animal handler’ here is?
“So do all you humans out there still think apes are stupid?”

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha I saw the thread title and thought "oh dear!" but was pleasantly surprised by a funny picture hahaha and I agree, I love my acrylic nails but those things are SCARY!!

If they look scary to you, how do you think we guys view them? Potentially weapons of mass destruction.
I would not want to be the fellow in the Orang suit that got caught out... It's enough to make your sphincter pucker just thinking about it.

If they look scary to you, how do you think we guys view them? Potentially weapons of mass destruction.
I would not want to be the fellow in the Orang suit that got caught out... It's enough to make your sphincter pucker just thinking about it.

Haha that made my day.

I am pleased.

I must, however, confess to using more than mere imagination in this instance. I still bear the scars from a considerably less daunting set of weapons....
She, in her intoxicated state, thought it would be sexually stimulating to sink her talons into my chest. And I, in my not quite so inebriated state, was indeed stimulated. In fact, very stimulated. It stimulated every pain receptor within the entire top half of my body. In short... It bloody hurt!
With me gingerly tending my wounds and feeling sorry for myself, there was clearly nothing fine about the line between pleasure and pain on this particular occasion!

Blue

I am pleased.

I must, however, confess to using more than mere imagination in this instance. I still bear the scars from a considerably less daunting set of weapons....
She, in her intoxicated state, thought it would be sexually stimulating to sink her talons into my chest. And I, in my not quite so inebriated state, was indeed stimulated. In fact, very stimulated. It stimulated every pain receptor within the entire top half of my body. In short... It bloody hurt!
With me gingerly tending my wounds and feeling sorry for myself, there was clearly nothing fine about the line between pleasure and pain on this particular occasion!

Blue

sounds like a script from 50 shades of grey for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back