Someone travelling from the Gladstone area to the Goldcoast Expo ~

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm on the lookout for someone in Gladstone, Calliope or Rockhamptom etc. that may be willing to collect a snake from near the Goldcoast around the reptile expo time when you are coming back up again. She'd rather not drive to the Brisbane airport to freight so thought this may be a good opportunity.

If someone would be so nice as to do this it would be very appreciated, i'm happy to buy you a carton of beer or throw in some cash your troubles. :D

I might possibly be able to. I will have to check our plans. Will it be ready for transport or do we have to take a click-clack? haha and how much cash :p?

It should be ready to transport, in a bag and possibly a plastic container aswell. I'm not sure, $50?

My partner is considering doing the trip down ourselves now anyway, it will be a good chance for a mini holiday for a day or two, but for now i'll still be looking for someone just incase.

Hey, we are definitely making a trip to Brisbane/Gold Coast from Gladstone on the 20th and returning on the 23rd and would be only too happy to pick the snake up for you if this is the right time. Just let me know. :)

Sorry vixen, go with Jess. We may not have time to pick it up as we are visiting family while down there. Haha yeah mini holiday is the go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back