Yay

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sk17zn

Reaction score
So I got home today from work to find my class two license has been approved. Wasn't sure if it had been or not as I sent it in over 2 months ago but got my license today. Now to look for a baby lace monitor to buy, just kind of excited. :)

Well done after your long wait lacies are awesome though very shy take such a long time to get used to you

What are lacies like? I have always adored them and loved to get one im just worried because of the damage they could do if they wanted. Are they a good pet to have or do they still need the same respect that you would give a large python.

I've seen a small one (maybe 1.5' SVL) at feeding time and it was freakin scary. If you ask people like Crocdoc and Imported Varanus I think they would happily tell you that they probably require more respect than a large python. They are incredible intelligent and ridiculously agile, especially for their size. Having said that though, I can't wait to get one either.
BTW congrats on getting your upgrade. I've been waiting a little over a month to hear back about mine now too

What does a class two get you....(coming from QLD here where we don't really have class's)

Lacies aren't to be taken lightly.
Mine was only small and could go from a pussy cat to an absolute b@stard in an instant.

They are very intelligent reptiles in my opinion. They are very observant of their surroundings and 9 times out of 10 will spot you before you spot them.

Yeah I have dealt with them a fair bit (reptile park) I know what they can do and the damage that can be caused if respect is not shown and if care is not taken, but with saying that I am confident and I have found the best breeder around with all the info and help ever needed.
Cheers guys

I've seen a small one (maybe 1.5' SVL) at feeding time and it was freakin scary. If you ask people like Crocdoc and Imported Varanus I think they would happily tell you that they probably require more respect than a large python. They are incredible intelligent and ridiculously agile, especially for their size. Having said that though, I can't wait to get one either.
BTW congrats on getting your upgrade. I've been waiting a little over a month to hear back about mine now too

Thanks heaps sax hopefully you get yours back soon to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back