Urgent please! :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
though my coastal is happy to eat infront of him, infact he even ate while the olive was slivering over him lol, kinda funny :p

Not so funny when the Olive decides he wants the same feed. Starts at the tail end of the rodent and ends at the tail end of your Coastal. Listen to the advice given. You WILL have a problem especially if feeding together. Think about it mate, the Coastal coils the rodent and has its scent all over its body. The Olive picks that scent up and thinks dinner is served.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure Kodie had said in the other thread that these snakes dont have heat......i may have read wrong (there was alot of crap in that thread i skipped through) but maybe just maybe this is why it isnt eating......& without heat, thats the best thing for it. Kodie, if they dont have heat, they can not digest their meal.

This is going to end bad for these snakes, real bad.

tumblr_lex3s2CgQN1qe0eclo1_r9_500.gif

^my face when regular forum users think that they can get through to the OP about husbandry errors.

I'm wondering why they don't lock threads posted by this guy. He's not taking advice, he's not listening to experienced instruction, he's just stirring the pot and getting a laugh out of what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back