Found this little striped grass snake - ID?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or how ignorant you are :)

mate its not being ignorant, i respect those like yourself that have a way with hots, I myself included, but to display them like you have for inexperience herpers on here to see, showing them that these generally mental Pseudonaja textilis, which commonly in the wild are not like the one your holding, are cool and safe top handle. Its just plain stupid and deadly to some poor innocent and in-experienced person.

mate its not being ignorant, i respect those like yourself that have a way with hots, I myself included, but to display them like you have for inexperience herpers on here to see, showing them that these generally mental Pseudonaja textilis, which commonly in the wild are not like the one your holding, are cool and safe top handle. Its just plain stupid and deadly to some poor innocent and in-experienced person.

Can't argue with that :D Fair points

42 replies and counting.Cool grass snake btw.

Plenty of good herpers have been wiped out by your fav "natural selection" scenario ;) I suppose they were idiots also? King Cobra campaigner Luke Yeoman springs to mind as a tragic loss. To me is more of a case of dumb luck :D

I found another little striped grass snake awhile back also. A little prettier than the last one I think :D

attachment.php

We all loved Steve Irwin and still do!

Are you going to breed your grass snakes? You could make a living out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back