Corn snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it me or your for sale threads have some familiar photos? either that or i have a bad case of deja vu

if you want a cornsnake you have to be a bogan or be willing to become one

31b061a0-f00f-fc45.jpg

Is really worth going after one when it's an 11,000 dollar fine and possible time in prison if caught with illegal exotics..
I get calls to catch illegal exotic animals all the time and it breaks my heart knowing that they are here in Australia, when they shouldn't be.

My advice mate is don't go there, leave them ones alone.

I have plenty for sale mate, blue ones and purple ones, even have a rare green one!

Just send your money to my Western Union bank account and I will ship it to you in a week!

Hang out at your local petshop or pub, strike up a convo with someone and mention you keep snakes.. Youd be surprised what you get offered over the years lol.

I have plenty for sale mate, blue ones and purple ones, even have a rare green one!

Just send your money to my Western Union bank account and I will ship it to you in a week!

Hav u got the the rare one wid the blue vain running down the shaft.....????????.....lol....is this thred 4 real or wot

It is funny but the first snake my daughter held was a corn snake --- here in sydney !!!

not ours but at a 4x4 show i think it was from featherdale

OP must be out purchasing a snake, seems to have forgotten this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back