Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice snakes Derek. That little pale headed one is definitely an odd ball worth keeping. It be interesting to know how it'll look as an adult..

My little sexy monster. Not as extravagant as some of the others in this thread, but he's the darkest spotted python I've seen yet. Hoping he'll breed this year :D

Black.jpgSatan 2.jpg

f72e2797.jpg

Just a quick snap of my male wheaty i took before feeding tonight.

samson.jpg

Beautiful wheaty, great colour.

Quick question how much do wheatbelt stimmies go for as hatchlings? Thinking about one for my first snake.

couple of pics to keep the thread alive.

belly up ghost childreni, comparison of normal childreni vs a t+, and a t+ with a patternless.

Attachments

• 20120712_124638.jpg
    20120712_124638.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 144
  • 20120712_130322.jpg
    20120712_130322.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 204
  • 20120428_233226.jpg
    20120428_233226.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 184
Is the patternless het T+?

Patternless T+ = yum yum

No unfortunately. Will be PL and ghost hets this year hopefully and then in a few season's time we'll try the hets over eachother. Well, that's my plan anyway, see what hatches out and work out what the owner of the t+, pl and his het want to do. He just let me do the fun part, see what happens and what he wants to hold back and sell.

Some pics of my 4 month old female - Unsure of her locality, guessing a mix of several from the feedback I've gotten here :)
SAM_0658.jpg
cleo - Copy.jpg
cleo2.jpg

I can finally post a picture in this thread :)
This guy is a Wheatbelt Locale Stimsoni that hatched out december last year.
When he grows to breeding size and is re-probed as a male, I will be putting him over his mum to try and refine those stripes all the way down :)
Anyways, enough dribble.

7593390868_f9d42fdb9e.jpg

Picture was taken on a white paper corner box with an overhead bright white bulb and the built in camera flash.
Can get some good pictures with a pretty old base model DSLR if you get the light right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back