I'm getting too old!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelhorn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Had a mate stop in at our house last night that I rarely see. Anyhow....after a big gym session we thought it would be a good idea to grab a couple of drinks to celebrate. 6 hours later, 1/2 carton of beer and a bottle of rum gone and being 1:30 in the morning we decide to call it quits. After 5 hours sleep I wake up feeling slightly like death has taken me and to top it all off I have tickets to the Sea FM party tonight at the Wharf Tavern (Sunshine Coast) and then a 30th tomorrow!
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! I am only 23 but don't really drink anymore! How am I to survive the next two nights haha!

Yeah the gym has wrecked me around a bit! I've been off it for a week cause I had been sick! Im struggling here today at work. Coffee time I think!

Ah yes. Coffee is the cure for all ills resulting from drink if you ask me. :lol: Oh and I dare say a lot of greasy food and meat pies are in your future. Even better if the meat pies are fresh from the 2am 'bakery run'. ;)

hahaha true dat....however being at work isn't that bad...I am about to cook the Friday Afternoon BBQ. Sausages, chicken patties, kababs, steaks, onion etc etc :D

And it's Friday the 13th.... If I was you I wouldn't go out... But then... I wouldn't stay in either (that can be as unlucky). If you meet someone nice, don't give them your name or number (it will ruin your life if you do) and just never meet them again. Or.... Is that the opposite of what you should do?

If you do meet someone, then definitely don't take them home... Or... Is that exactly what you should do - because if you don't you won't ever get that chance again...

OMG.. Friday the 13th is so tough... If I was you I'd drink myself to oblivion...

Hahaha thanks for the support guys...I will update tomorrow morning and again Sunday morning...I have not had 3 nights drinking in a row since uni.....Even tho uni wasn't that long ago you quickly lose your ability to truck on :p

And it's Friday the 13th.... If I was you I wouldn't go out... But then... I wouldn't stay in either (that can be as unlucky). If you meet someone nice, don't give them your name or number (it will ruin your life if you do) and just never meet them again. Or.... Is that the opposite of what you should do?

If you do meet someone, then definitely don't take them home... Or... Is that exactly what you should do - because if you don't you won't ever get that chance again...

OMG.. Friday the 13th is so tough... If I was you I'd drink myself to oblivion...

Oh God Slim....S(&*^ you have put my mind into a fiddizle wizzle (like my made up words ;) )

Thinking I will stick with your last suggestion! Oblivion here I come :)

13 is good luck!

hahah my brother tried to get tickets for the sea fm party :p

im 21 and i can barely do one night of drinking let alone 3!

make sure you eat something to keep your gut full of something more then just booze. nd take a few panadol with a big glass of water before you pass out :) always worked for me

hahah my brother tried to get tickets for the sea fm party :p

im 21 and i can barely do one night of drinking let alone 3!

make sure you eat something to keep your gut full of something more then just booze. nd take a few panadol with a big glass of water before you pass out :) always worked for me

I may be able to help you out! I have two spare tickets by the looks of it!!!!

Not too old, I'd say too inexperienced

Insulting much :p

I've had my time. Used to drink hard 5 nights of the week at uni :p Times change when you have kids and get married and unfortunately grow up and get a grown up job etc etc!
Still have just cracked my first beer yo :) ;)

Last edited:
I can honestly say I have never enjoyed being drunk. But I have certainly had some good times getting there.

If you have a big night out and am not used to it, the best cure I have found over the years is as follows: 5 mega B vitamin capsules and as much of a litre of water that you can swallow, taken when you get home. Do NOT take the B before you go out or you will remain relatively sober. The vitamin B is used to metabolise the alcohol and the water counteracts the dehydration affect of alcohol, which has effects on the whole body, including contributing to a head ache. Alcohol is a diuretic, which means it makes your kidneys release more water than they should. Effectively, if you measured the intake volume of fluid, it would be significantly less that the volume of urine produced over the same period.

Enjoy your outings…

Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back