The First Sunglow Carpet Python in the World

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

discountreptile

Not so new Member
Reaction score
sunglow_out.jpg
This was produced by precision reptiles this year.

Hopefully all going well i will produce some of these bubs next season

looks like a normal albino got really bad sunburn i like it , im interested aswell if they stay that colour

very cool stuff mate. Thanks for sharing!!!
Keep us updated if you can!!

Caramel albinos will be breed next season if they turn out like the sunglows overseas? Who knows

Stevo2 and bez84, they will be here next season. The genetics are here. Caramel hets crossed back to each other should produce a super form also and fingers crossed for the sunglow jag.
If all going well they should be forsale in 2014 early

Stevo2 and bez84, they will be here next season. The genetics are here. Caramel hets crossed back to each other should produce a super form also and fingers crossed for the sunglow jag.
If all going well they should be forsale in 2014 early

I'm sure they will ;)

Shame it's not in Aus :(

Haha! I was going to say, before reading more posts... that there will already be strategies being developed to justify it's arrival in this country :)... Forgive my cynicism...

It will be called something else for a year or two, then...

Jamie

that is one sexy snake. it'll cost a pretty penny. how many sunglows were in the clutch?

Haha! I was going to say, before reading more posts... that there will already be strategies being developed to justify it's arrival in this country :)... Forgive my cynicism...

It will be called something else for a year or two, then...

Jamie

They can & will be bred without new arrivals.
Cheers
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back