Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah :(
thanks i really hope i do find it
im thinking that it could be in the walls

Have you tried the baby powder/flour thing yet? id give it a whirl if your moving house could at least indicate if he's moving around , although being winter he may have just found a nice spot to curl up . Hopefully its in something that you have to move with you , otherwise the new tenants might get a little surprise come summer. If you don't find him maybe see if you can let the real estate know what happened , that way if the new tenants do find him you might get him back

yeah hopefully he is in something that is moving with us
and thats a good idea letting the real estate know

put flour or powder that wont harrm it on the floor of each doorway that will at leat give you an idea of where it is i found my dimond hatchling this way

I know how you feel mate. My girl MD got out last night. Thankfully she decided to curl up in my dirty clothes pile though... But I did look pretty much every where else as well.

really
i hope i find her soon because im moving in 2 and a bit weeks
im gonna check in the roof this weekend

you might have to get a few mates over to help mate.

yeah i will
im gonna get about 4-6 mates to help

:)

i just hope that he isnt in the walls

or if the new owners c it and try to kill it
argg so much things are on my mind about the snake

Last edited:
I lost my carpet once, she was missing for about a week and Id given up hope of finding her when one day my husband was pulling up in the driveway and saw her poking her head out of a vent in the wall. We got a rat and held it at the entrance to the vent, it took about 20 minutes but she struck the rat and we pulled her out. Good luck, I hope you find it.

nope :(
we are also moving next friday, not tommorrow but the next. so hopefully i find her when i move some stuff.
or hopefully at least move with us

Ha!

The same happened to us. Lost one of our Stimmies for a couple of months........found her on X-mas Day! Gold prezzie. Ripped the house apart inside and out.
Try around the warm motor of the fridge. Another beaut is a hot water heater.

Found ours 30cm way from where i last saw it.........just sitting there in the sun behind its enclosure.

Dont look too far........weird hey

MarcZipper & Manny.jpg

haha really
that would of been the best Xmas present. the day we move i am going to be on the look out. i hope i will find her. she was a beautiful snake. :)
ill post a pic of her when i did have her :)

I'm rooting for you! Every time I see a new post on this thread I hope it's that you've found her. Best of luck!!

nope :(
i have 2 find it soon though because i am moving house
hopefully i find it when i move all the stuff

Have you started to pack yet?

If so, there's where it could be!
Hiding amongst your packed stuff.

Don't throw any junk away yet, not until you find it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thor out some food put it in a bottle make a hole in the lid big enough for ur snake to get it but not back out after eaten the food just lay it down in the kitchen or somthing. Also try late at night i found my boy at 2am with all lights out n a tourch and good luck

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm rooting for you! Every time I see a new post on this thread I hope it's that you've found her. Best of luck!!
keep in touch. if i do find her i will post some pics up of where i found her :)
when i find her i think that she will be a bit angry haha. but i dont care if she is, i will still hold her and care for her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back