My RPM/Jag Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murtletheturle

Reaction score
this is my little RPM/Jag bredli IMG_0249.jpg
:D
he is still al little wild (flighty) but he will hopefully tame out as he gets bigger

if you have a snake that is a different colour morph feel free to post pics. would love to see some other morphs
cheers

Looks more darwin than anything, but with a different head pattern...not anything like a jag or reduved pattern. Who did you buy it from? Pretty snake nonetheless :)

Not a Jag doesnt reli even look bredli ?
but still reli nice snake !:)

A pretty cool snake...whatever is it is still gorgeous!

this is my little RPM/Jag bredli View attachment 259200
:D
he is still al little wild (flighty) but he will hopefully tame out as he gets bigger

if you have a snake that is a different colour morph feel free to post pics. would love to see some other morphs
cheers

Regardless of what he is, he is an incredibly beautiful snake and you are one lucky owner to have him. I certainly wouldn't call him a mutt! Enjoy your little fellow, he's a gorgeous snake! :)

Dont listen to all the name callin its a great looker and best part is his urs and ull love it no matter wat..!!

Looks like a nice sib, ignore the naysayers it'll look more interesting than a pure anyway.

i bought it from craigryan and it is a sibling from a jag,
it is a pretty snake though

I think you used the wrong title for this thread.

Could have got a pure bredli for half that. :p

Maybe he didn't want a pure Bredli. Why does everyone assume others always want pure animals. Maybe he wanted something different and this was just what he was looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back