Viperkeeper Video

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Catcher Victoria

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
This footage was taken by Al Coritz when he visited the Mornington peninsula and I took him to meet Rosebud Sanke Removers, Terry and Steve

Not a bad effort, but I liked my version better, lol.

[video=youtube;WoIzCKFt_oc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoIzCKFt_oc&feature=plcp[/video]

:)

I always like your videos Barry but I really can't cop ViperKeeper.

He has to be one of the most arrogant, self important people in the hobby.
I remember a few years ago when there was another Australian reptile forum in operation, he was on there asking the most basic questions regarding elapid species.....it seems in a few short years he has become a self appointed expert in anything with a venom gland.:rolleyes:

i wouldn't make a habit of handling death adders like that lol...........each to there own though:lol:

Sorry, but I really just can't see the point of owning vens, just seems like a whole lot of d**k swinging to me...
Aaaaanyway..:rolleyes:

I was happy when Al contacted me and asked if I could show him around a bit.
Ive known him since about 2002 from the forums ect and it was great to meet him in person.
aaand, he said he will return the hospitality when I go over to the States, which is cool I reckon.
And yeah Elapid@, I dont make a habit of handling adders like this, this was the first and last time....I promise

Sorry, but I really just can't see the point of owning vens, just seems like a whole lot of d**k swinging to me...

sorry but the point of your post is......ohh got it up your post count

What do you keep and why do you keep it?

Watching that hand grab the adder made my bung hole clench, never could read those little buggers :lol:

Aaaaanyway..:rolleyes:

I was happy when Al contacted me and asked if I could show him around a bit.
Ive known him since about 2002 from the forums ect and it was great to meet him in person.
aaand, he said he will return the hospitality when I go over to the States, which is cool I reckon.
And yeah Elapid@, I dont make a habit of handling adders like this, this was the first and last time....I promise

im no angel but yeah good that others no the dangers of handling them that way. great vid to i enjoyed it

It can be a tricky thing for ingorant people to understand, so you are forgiven.

Jacknifejimmy
When you see a Pilbara blackheaded death adder basking on a piece red rock, you will know why people want to have that in thier lounge room , venomous or not.

great vid! i love watchin you guys with your vens hey, always watch viper keeper too, keep the videos coming, it keeps me satisfied just watching for now as i don't keep vens as yet.

Mo

I find that with most vens. Just too stunning NOT to have a collection.
I couldn't agree more. Great vid

Guess maybe I just don't see the appeal of vens as visually stunning animals as opposed to other species of snakes.
If you don't find Atheris hispida visually stunning, then I don't know what you see in snakes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back