geelong pet shop

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

0509phibra

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi there l asked the locals from geelong a couple of weeks ago about waterlife aquarium what they thought of the shop as l was looking at buying it well l have brought it and will be taking over in about 6 or 7 weeks hope you will all come and buy your needs of me as l will be introducing a wider range of stock and will be selling all pet needs and a big range of birds as well thanks for your comments it helped :lol:

The best thing you could do is not follow the Hoppers Crossing stores practices.

thanks for the advise but what did they do so l dont do it thanks

Like a lot of stores that sell reptiles, their tanks are generally appalling. The clincher for me was the day I walked in there and one of the staff members was treating a bunch of juvenile snakes that had mites on the front counter. Needless to say I went nowhere near the counter or said snakes. I hope he thoroughly cleaned up the area afterwards, but it really should have been done out the back to limit the potential of customers taking something home they didn't ask for.

Like a lot of stores that sell reptiles, their tanks are generally appalling. The clincher for me was the day I walked in there and one of the staff members was treating a bunch of juvenile snakes that had mites on the front counter. Needless to say I went nowhere near the counter or said snakes. I hope he thoroughly cleaned up the area afterwards, but it really should have been done out the back to limit the potential of customers taking something home they didn't ask for.

thats something that should have been sorted out the back as l have reptiles at home the cages will be cleaned as l have been in heaps of shop for a look at seen the same thing it will not be happening in my shop thats forshaw thanks again

I purchase wild mouthbrooding Bettas, eg (Betta antuta ) from Geelong Aquariums, and freight them to Sydney, I guess that/this is a different business.?????????????????

Good luck, hope your plans go well!! I haven't been in there for some time but will be great to see it in full glory for Geelong because it used to be the place to go.. Look forward to checking it out!

Sent from my GT-N7000

Last time I was in there I found the reptile range sadly lacking, so hopefully you can turn that around, think it will go well, good luck with it all........

I purchase wild mouthbrooding Bettas, eg (Betta antuta ) from Geelong Aquariums, and freight them to Sydney, I guess that/this is a different business.?????????????????

Yeah it's a different place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back