LOL... Had to share!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jande

Reaction score
Sorry if it's one of the users on here posting on Gumtree but I just thought the first picture for the listing was worth a chuckle.
(No Links Allowed)

Sorry if the link isn't allowed... not sure how else I would have linked to it. :lol:
Some of the SpecSavers ads are genius but this person's idea of one just tops them all. Messaged him to thank him for the laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA i always check stuff before posting it ! my friend once uploaded a pic in her bra and undies ( was a pic for her bf ) to FB i called her and im like nice bra and undies and she was like omg w t f im like why did you upload it to FB anyways and she was like i didnt i uploaded another pic im like noo check your FB and she was like omfg thanks for telling me!!! it was only up for a few mins but a few people saw it.

HAHA i always check stuff before posting it ! my friend once uploaded a pic in her bra and undies ( was a pic for her bf ) to FB i called her and im like nice bra and undies and she was like omg w t f im like why did you upload it to FB anyways and she was like i didnt i uploaded another pic im like noo check your FB and she was like omfg thanks for telling me!!! it was only up for a few mins but a few people saw it.

Lol hate to say it but that's just dummbbb

Not so hard to do Rissi. Remember you are dealing with numbers and letters not the actual images. So one digit out and whoops!!!!

I know Gumtree is a place you look for bargains. Is the seller trying that you get more than you bargained for with me? Or perhaps it a buyer beware message. Don’t just purchase on overall looks – make sure you inspect EVERTHING thoroughly first.

Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back