The First Sunglow Carpet Python in the World

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere did he say new arrivals were needed.

Just he said u believe rpm are not founded on imported stock from o/s

Maybe you should reread the thread to see where my comment was made & then taken into a new meaning.LOL.

Cheers
Ian

I am a bit confused anyway, or someone is, as i do not preach what is alledged.
Cheers again.

Last edited:
Don't know what to make of this thing.. At the moment I agree with Darlyn that it looks like an intestine lol but I'm sure there will be more pics of it once it has had a few sheds.

lol, coming from the same guy who still believes/preaches that "RPMs" are not founded on O/S stock...

I am still confused, could you please elaborate how & when you came up with this untrue statement. I believe that i have never made such a statement, let alone preach it.

But i will stick to my original comment on this thread that you do not need new arrivals to do this breeding.
Cheers

It is all speculation about these new morphs. just because the super caramel albino looks like that overseas does mean our lines (if different to overseas lines) will produce the same.

I am still waiting to find out where my supposed statement came from? who said it? & where?
Or is it all just behind the computer screen?

Cheers
Ian

I am still waiting to find out where my supposed statement came from? who said it? & where?
Or is it all just behind the computer screen?

Cheers
Ian

Ian, as much as I'd LOVE to go through old threads and pick out comments, I have no time to do so + have a life... The threads would be at least a year old at the time when there was a jag thread starting every 10mins or so...

There's really no point dwelling on what I said because I really don't care enough to prove it to you - I know what I (and others) saw at the time. Just let it go, and go pet your snakes.

By the way, as dangles pointed out, I never mentioned that 'new arrivals' were needed to create this morph. I was however, insinuating that new arrivals will be brought in to speed up the process by those who are lazy/money hungry.

Have a good weekend, I hope you don't lose sleep over my comment(s).

You know I think it looks different. Not pretty but definitely attractive in its own right. It's not my cup of tea but that's purely personal taste.
Hope it all goes well with the breeding. I'm sure people will be lining up to nab some when they're readily available. ;)

Ian, as much as I'd LOVE to go through old threads and pick out comments, I have no time to do so + have a life... The threads would be at least a year old at the time when there was a jag thread starting every 10mins or so...

There's really no point dwelling on what I said because I really don't care enough to prove it to you - I know what I (and others) saw at the time. Just let it go, and go pet your snakes.

By the way, as dangles pointed out, I never mentioned that 'new arrivals' were needed to create this morph. I was however, insinuating that new arrivals will be brought in to speed up the process by those who are lazy/money hungry.

Have a good weekend, I hope you don't lose sleep over my comment(s).

Mate you don't have to worry about me loosing any sleep as i sleep well. You are right there is no piont dwelling on any BS that anybody says. I just like to protect my reputation by getting the facts straight. So if you can find anywhere where I have said what you said i did, i will give you $100 for your effort.
Front up or get lost.
Cheers

Mate you don't have to worry about me loosing any sleep as i sleep well. You are right there is no piont dwelling on any BS that anybody says. I just like to protect my reputation by getting the facts straight. So if you can find anywhere where I have said what you said i did, i will give you $100 for your effort.
Front up or get lost.
Cheers

I wouldn't get out of bed for $100 let alone go through old threads for it... Keep your money - your "reputation" is sweet, don't worry.

I wouldn't get out of bed for $100 let alone go through old threads for it... Keep your money - your "reputation" is sweet, don't worry.

Mate i know my reputation is sweet, but what i do worry about is that others try to take it down for whatever reason.
My offer still remains to anyone at all, the first person to come up with where i said & Quote " where i believe/preaches that RPMs are not founded on o/s stock".
Knock yourselves out.

Cheers
Ian

Siblings.jpgEss after first shed.jpg

What's the diff? Just looks like a hatchy alb Darwin. (photos by Pythonmum)
My favourite lower intestines :D

View attachment 259107View attachment 259108

What's the diff? Just looks like a hatchy alb Darwin. (photos by Pythonmum)
My favourite lower intestines :D

Steve i have the same thoughts as you, but it is when the young start to colour up i think is the difference.
It will be interesting to see how they colour as they get older.

Cheers
Ian

So not even all the nerds that have looked at this thread connot even come up with what i have suposed to said?
That is great I said it or not? Just another BS line from someone on APS.

Cheers
Ian

So find it or FO & leave me alone & get your facts straight. You person.

Last edited:
So am I right in saying it is a super caramel, albino?

Just a normal caramel albino, maybe an albino super caramel would be even better. Be intersting to watch but a true sun glow I think should be a hypo albino not a caramel albino.

Intersting to watch develop to see if it turns out much different to a normal albino as many caramels do not look much different from normal coastals when adults.

Btw you guys should be able to breed better As you have true hypos which we do not (or do not publicly have) which you should be able to produce a much better form of hypo albino with.

Last edited:
Can someone please explain the difference between a true hypo and a caramel? Do we even have co Dom hypos in Australia?

i believe/preaches that RPMs are not founded on o/s stock".

Cheers
Ian
:lol::lol:;) i found it , i found it :lol::lol: can i have a $100 now? ;);):lol::lol:

ian dont take this to heart just having a joke with you and everybody else, people should realise that anyone can just chop bits off your quote to make it sound like your saying something your not ;)

:lol::lol:;) i found it , i found it :lol::lol: can i have a $100 now? ;);):lol::lol:

ian dont take this to heart just having a joke with you and everybody else, people should realise that anyone can just chop bits off your quote to make it sound like your saying something your not ;)

Thanks mate, at long last, please PM me the preeching & comments along with your account number & i will send the money.

Cheers
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back