Showing off my new enclosure!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danni_1488

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just want to show off my new enclosure, it houses my female coastal, Medusa, up the top and my female spotted, Lillith, down the bottom :)

Had my license for 2 weeks, and already have 2 snakes and 3 blueys! <3

And yes, the cat is curious, but absolutely petrified of the snakes lol.

Attachments

• 169610_10150961764263167_686272197_o.jpg
    169610_10150961764263167_686272197_o.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 205
That's awesome, congratulations! Love the names you've chosen. Cat is cute, too. ;)

Thank you :) The names were a bit random, but Medusa was my first snake and her name just fit, and Lillith comes from an evil demon in my mums fav tv show (she was my mums snake) and that fits her pretty well cos she attacked my hand the other day haha :)

i am assuming the tv show was supernatural (one of my fav shows)
congrats on the new snakes and blueys, nice enclosure setups aswell :)

agreed lol i am getting 2 albino's next year, cant wait, and another 2 the year after that :)

How does your spotted go in the bigger tank? I want to get a second snakey but need a double enclosure liker this! ironically enough i have a spotted and want a coastal ;p

She is going fantastic in it! She absolutely loves it, she was in this enclosure at my mums house, and my mum and the kids were a bit frightened of her cos she bit me (she hasnt so much as striked since though!) and since she has been at my house in it she has been more active and coming out of her hide a lot, she seems happy in it though!
The coastal loves it too, she has been out and about heaps since being in this one too, although she will outgrow it eventually lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back