Nom Nom Nom Yum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake182

Reaction score
well this is my almost 2 year old elcho island Children python "Dora"
IMG_0027.jpgIMG_0028.jpg
i have Big Hands

Either way shes a small snake :p
Nice tho...what is that...a Fuzzie mouse?

On that note tho, how big do childrens get? Same as Stimsons (in a general sense..I realise there are many different types of stimsons and childrens...but around 90-120cm?

just took these one out side
of "Dora"
IMG_0036[1].jpgIMG_0032[1].jpgIMG_0030[1].jpg

Either way shes a small snake :p
Nice tho...what is that...a Fuzzie mouse?

On that note tho, how big do childrens get? Same as Stimsons (in a general sense..I realise there are many different types of stimsons and childrens...but around 90-120cm?

yeah its a fuzzy mice and they grow around the same size

im just about to upload some of my male

I like the elchos :) Skelhorn, they get to about 1m, pretty similar to the stimsons

I do agree with Skelhorn though, she's quite small if she's a 2yo! My 7mo stimsons are a little bigger than her, and on fuzzy rats/weaner mice

2 year old children's eating fuzzy mice? my 20 month old children's python takes adult mice! what age was she when you got her?

Nice snakes. Can I ask who you got them from?

They do seem a little small, perhaps they were fussy eaters, but I'm not expert.

NICE. I was never a big fan of childrens pythons until I saw these. Love the look of them! If I were allowed another snake this is one I would love to get!!

2 year old children's eating fuzzy mice? my 20 month old children's python takes adult mice! what age was she when you got her?

i got her on the 20th april 2012 she and he were born on the 24/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back