Yay!! Excited bout my new addition!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick-G

Reaction score
So only roughly 1 and half months after getting my jungle I now have a new addition! An 8 yr old carpet python! :) do happy with him/her as owner never found out the sex. Here's a couple pics!
7a966a33-e974-dc32.jpg
7a966a33-e991-73bf.jpg
7a966a33-eb17-105a.jpg
Was wondering if anyone could give an ID, as think it's a coastal carpet but unsure? and also does anyone sex pythons on the sunny coast as looking to find out so I can give this buty a name! :) cheers!

Nice, am i the only one who thinks it looks small for an 8 year old?

- ybn

hey I saw the advert for this carpet a few days ago... I thought to myself "shame it's so far from me".

nice python, congrats!:)

what's the spiky plant in the terracotta pot ? I've trying to get something similar, for my Woma's desert habitat, for ages!!!

there are, threads on this forum explaining how to sex them, it sounded very easy, although I never had the need to do it myself!

Really? yeah the guy I brought it off said he's had it since 2 weeks old. To maybe he hasn't been feeding it big enough food items, he have me a rat he had left and it's a medium size Doolittle farm rat. Probably bump up the size :) any ideas on locality yet?

Cheers rvcasa! Yeah it's so placid and I really like the color for a carpet :) um not sure got the tank and accessories with the snake so unsure on the plant, but I'd say it is some sort of dessert shrub/ fern lol it's fake, you could probs pick one up at your local bunnings :) yeah thought bout sexing it myself but don't trust my experience don't Wana it. So just gonna take it down to my local yet.

Last edited:
as for id i would say its a coastal form form the south looks very close to a intergrated i had when i was younger. good luck with it yeah bump up the food size

Ok cheers Daryl! What does everyone think about tank size to, heres a full photo of the tank and I think it's fine, but love to hear any thoughts, should I go bigger?
7a966a33-0ea7-8461.jpg
pls don't ask about heating, as I'm picking it all up today :)

Nice coastal mate but ye looks very undersized. As for the tank would be right till it starts getting abit of size about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back