Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
with the number of thefts of reptiles, i for 1 wouldnt be advertising that i have snakes. Same as all those guys with dirtbike stickers on their car, most will have dirtbikes in their garage/shed at home. All someone has to do is follow u home to see where u live and im sure everyone knows the rest

One of the reasons I don't stick firearms stickers all over my cars :lol:

with the number of thefts of reptiles, i for 1 wouldnt be advertising that i have snakes. Same as all those guys with dirtbike stickers on their car, most will have dirtbikes in their garage/shed at home. All someone has to do is follow u home to see where u live and im sure everyone knows the rest

This is the reason why my garage is decked out with Yanchors and also have alarmed disk locks on all my bikes no scummy thieves have a chance of getting there filthy mitts on any of my bikes

I got stickers on my 4x4 ... PSE archery n stuff, but I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get broken into. I have a bit of a reputation for trapping doors with swinging knives :p
Mainly as a joke while mates are over

I really love this full length snake decal..Please make me one..You are sooo clever!!
Been playing around a bit again... Will cut some more out tomorrow and change the one that I already have on there I think.

Someone suggested I do one that could go across the back of the window
394645_10151109538012952_564386460_n.jpg

Then just a gecko I might make myself as well.. dont really like the pattern on the tail though just yet.
376943_10151115330552952_154300199_n.jpg

Kitah you are sooo clever

the long snake decal....I love it.....I severely want on in a jungle carpet python....could you make one in black and yellow like a jungle ?

absolutely awesome....looks like you've got a little business !!

haha :) not sure if its even worthwhile me making these guys- no idea what they're worth and they take far too much time and money on my behalf to make and give out free, sorry! It'd depend on what value people put on them as to whether it's "worthwhile" to cover my time/costs (I'm not saying this because I'm a greedy selfish person- they just do take quite a while to do!)

I wouldn't expect them for free that's for sure! I don't know about anyone else.
From what I can see its quality work and you have to pay for quality, I'm surely not pushing you to make me one I'd just like to be put on the list for if you do start making them to sell :)

haha :) not sure if its even worthwhile me making these guys- no idea what they're worth and they take far too much time and money on my behalf to make and give out free, sorry! It'd depend on what value people put on them as to whether it's "worthwhile" to cover my time/costs (I'm not saying this because I'm a greedy selfish person- they just do take quite a while to do!)

If you were to put in a little extra for yourself (because you should get something out of it!!!) on top of the cost and time associated, how much would a sticker end up being?

I'm really not good at putting a value on things. If people can comment with roughly how much they'd pay for that original python I did for example, at 29cm wide (slightly bigger than the one on my car- I've found you cant see the one on my car well enough from the back so I'm making mine bigger now), it would help.

I'll be sending one of these to a certain member on the forum to see what they think of them when they see them in person.

Gecko and slightly bigger carpet to go on my car tomorrow
487362_10151128866722952_1890450729_n.jpg

217933_10151128867172952_1320400244_n.jpg

Last edited:
It's cool, I know the time and effort that goes into them. My FIL worked in the detailing/ pin-striping industry in Brissie doing business and company cars. Some of the work he did would give you a headache just to think about it let alone the software and cutting process. I'd be willing to pay well for one if you got into it enough to make it worthwhile. Gecko is looking great now, too. ;)

Just and edit to add that I think if you get any further into it you should check out the legal/ re-production side of it. While it's copyrighted in Australia to the 'original artist' that won't stop people ripping off your designs. Just something to consider. :)

Yeah, I had been kinda worried about pinching my designs. Tis why I Was originally wary posting them for others to see. I spose what i might do is see if i can get this thread deleted and if i start selling them i'll post a photo of the designs stuck on my car or something. Could still be ripped but would be more difficult i suppose. Gotta love the world we live in now, hey?

Im staring to do thesedecals much better now with a significantly lower failure rate lol. I think if ican work out what people would pay, i may sell a few at least to start with.

edit :) Going to change the snake AGAIN.. was in a hurry and when I put it on, it wasnt centered :(
575977_10151130439627952_106218132_n.jpg

552492_10151130439277952_414719371_n.jpg

382532_10151130440387952_1309693144_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to have to stop at this, I think lol. otherwise it'll get too cluttered, and I'm starting to wonder whether the prints, carpet and gecko already make it too cluttered.

Love them Kitah. :)
I would pay $50 for the two of them, and I'm not scared to say that. :)
Keep following your nose....I love your eye for detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back