First Bearded Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkJ

Reaction score
Hi all,
New to the forum and to keeping reptiles.
I just picked up my first pair of Bearded Dragons a couple of weeks ago and they're so much fun to watch!
They look a bit different in appearance, are they both Easterns? or is the female a Central?
First 5 photo's are the Female and the last 5 are the Male.

Female DSCF0894.jpgFemale DSCF0895.jpgFemale DSCF0896.jpgFemale DSCF0899.jpgFemale DSCF0900.jpgMale DSCF0887.jpgMale DSCF0891.jpgMale DSCF0892.jpgMale DSCF0888.jpgMale DSCF0890.jpg

Congrats on your new buddies. I know if my Beardie is any indicator, you will have a tonne of fun watching their behaviours.

Congratulation on the newest members of your family!
i think they're both centrals. They are a lot of fun to watch and develop the most amazing personalities. Good luck! :)

Thanks guys - appreciate your comments.
Was told they were Easterns but was sceptical. Couldn't agree more about the great personalities and fun with the Beardies.
Been picking up loads of great info from the forum and have started building a bigger enclosure for them at 1800 x 600 x 600 which should give them plenty of room to grow and play!
Cheers.

Are you in Canberra? Because I bought my central as an 'eastern' too, it's pretty commonplace here as centrals are List B.

Very nice looking Beardies, they are great lizards. Also they are both Central's, the female looks similiar to my girls mum actually, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back