Hi from the new girl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria27

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name's Maria I'm 22 and have just last week got my first python - a 6 month old female blonde mac. Had a few dramas with the heat mat when I got her but now all's good She's snappy as anything and yet to be named but hopefully she'll have a name soon :)
If I can work out how (or if someone wants to tell me how to ;)) to attach a.photo of her here using my phone I will, but until then you'll have to use your imagination. :)

welcome , enjoy the antics

to post a photo go to advanced post , scroll down and click manage attachments , its pretty easy from there

Hi and welcome.

For photos, go Advanced then click on the attachments (paperclip icon), or just post to your favourite pic host site & post the

to upload from phone you need the tapatalk app, it costs, otherwise you can only upload via the computer (unless you upload elsewhere and use phone to post links) Welcome :)

What?! Supergay.
When I click on the attachment it comes up?

i think i might know what you did wrong with the photo , did you just try to drag the photo over into the manage attachments section ?

i did that the first time and it didnt work , you have to go to manage attachments , then up the top of that page you will see a small window on the right hand side with a choose file button click on that and then choose your photo from your computer , then upload it and your done

Hi Maria and welcome. I never have luck with attachments so not sure, sorry. :lol:

Hi Maria27,

Sometimes the best way to attach attachments (such as photos) is not to attach them at all! I usually use facebook, upload my photos there (or use photobucket or something similar). Then I right click on the photo loaded in facebook and copy the picture location (URL).

I click the button in your 'quick reply' tool bar - it's a square frame with a picture of a tree in it - I copy the URL into the tab that says 'From URL' and I unclick "Retrieve remote file and reference locally".

On reading what I said above it sounds so much more complicated than it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back