My Scrub

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel101

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys this is my female scrub python, shes 1.5m long and 1 year 4 months old. Shes due for a meal :)

IMAG0054.jpg
IMAG0030.jpg
IMAG0049.jpg

thanks guys, Shes exactly what people describe them as, moody one day fine the next but very unpredictable and always watching me, i keep her in my room and whenever i walk by shes on alert. I try handle her regularly and have had only 1 bite, she was roaming around near my foot when i felt a little pinch in my thigh and then she just continued roaming around.

wholly crap...under a year and a half and already 1.4m...hope you have a big enclosure planned mate!

when she gets of size we will start building an indoor enclosure under the stairs :) cant wait

I have possibly the best scrub python ever, she is so calm, waits for her feeding cues before making a predatory strike and even curls up on the chair next to me while I'm watching the idiot box. Don't get me wrong you always have to be on the ball when she's out as I have small dogs but generally the best scrub eva, thanks to Jeff from Herp Heaven.

Wow nice scrub python, it is my goal that sometime in my life I need to own one myself ;)
and shes also big for her age prepare for the biggest spieces of python Australia has to offer :D

I have possibly the best scrub python ever, she is so calm, waits for her feeding cues before making a predatory strike and even curls up on the chair next to me while I'm watching the idiot box. Don't get me wrong you always have to be on the ball when she's out as I have small dogs but generally the best scrub eva, thanks to Jeff from Herp Heaven.
I get all my reptiles and food from Jeff as well. He and Hayley are awesome, always really helpful and they have the best collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back