Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my darwin is about that big and i feed her weaner rats and the larger ones at that..

Yeah, looks like a jungle to me =) The pattern looks sorta darwin-ish, but the rest of it definitely looks like jungle to me.

Gorgeous pics. :)

The reason we said it's still hungry is a defensive strike will 'usually' be a hit and let go, where as if they start to hang on and wrap around like they do with food it suggests it's a hunger hit. You may not need to go to 'adult' mice but certainly he is past the need for weeners by the sound of it. I fed my Mac on Sub-adults so ones that were half grown but bigger than the weeners. The other option is next regular feed offer him 2 weeners. Like one of the others said... are the weeners creating a noticable bump in his belly?

The best way to get the snake to release you is to use a tiny bit of mouthwash on its nose. Snakebytes tested out heaps of different methods and this one worked straight away and doesn't harm the snake. Water doesn't work.

The best way to get the snake to release you is to use a tiny bit of mouthwash on its nose. Snakebytes tested out heaps of different methods and this one worked straight away and doesn't harm the snake. Water doesn't work.

listerine would be the best, extra strength burns more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back