Special little princess

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bel03

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Born @ 27wks, 1p 6. Tiny but full of life xo
319614_2447182014896_626824413_n.jpg

Aww she is beautiful. Looks like she is smiling. Happy girl already

What a beautiful big smile! Hello gorgeous - welcome to the world :D

(So glad my man's had the snip right now... cluck cluck lol)

Thank u all, even after being prepared for an early arrival for awhile now, im still a tad in shock that she is really here! She is doing really well so far, has a long way to go, but she is a strong little girl, & im sure before we know it she will be home with her brother & sister.

(So glad my man's had the snip right now... cluck cluck lol)

Mine is booked in for next week. While babies are super adorable, im definately finished!!

I think you must have slipped the stork an extra big tip for that one. She is gorgeous. Hard to believe she is prem with her colour and the texture of her skin.
I think NTLS might just have some competition in the eyes department. But she's got my teeth!
Amazing.... I am truly happy for you.

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you must have slipped the stork an extra big tip for that one. She gorgeous. Hard to believe she is prem with colour and texture of her skin.
I think NTLS might just have some competition in the eyes department. But she's got my teeth!
Amazing.... I am truly happy for you.

Blue

I wish it were as easy as picking from a catalogue & paying a stork!! For something so tiny she sure has caused us many mixed emotions, but despite the lack of size, she is doing amazingly well.

She has your teeth......:lol: thanks for the laugh!!

Bel good luck to you and yours, keeping you all in my thoughts she has a long path ahead i'm sure many ups and downs .... keep your chins up and a smile in your hearts!

Bel good luck to you and yours, keeping you all in my thoughts she has a long path ahead i'm sure many ups and downs .... keep your chins up and a smile in your hearts!

Definately a long way to go, but we have every reason to be hopeful, she has impressed all the docs with how well she is coping. It will be hard going home without her, but as ive been in hospital for awhile now, it will be great to go home & spend some time with the big sister & brother before baby sister comes home.

From the pic it looks like she's got a great attitude towards life in general, that's a good foundation there. She's loving it so far! It's hard to tell she's that prem, she'll do great. She's got a good support network around her :)

From the pic it looks like she's got a great attitude towards life in general, that's a good foundation there. She's loving it so far! It's hard to tell she's that prem, she'll do great. She's got a good support network around her :)

Her medical team have said the same thing, besides being so small, she is very healthy. We were half way through steroid treatment, but those 2 shots have helped alot, her lungs are coping brilliantly & just in general, she seems to be coping really well.....im staying away for the poking the prodding, cause although she is coping well, im still a little weary with just how 'rough' they seem to be with her!! (i know they are not as fragile as they look.....but still!!)

Congratulations, she is beautiful. My daughter was born at 26 weeks so I can absolutely relate to what your going through, she had alot of problems because of her prematurity and still is still under the care of a medical team now (she is nearly 2). If you ever need someone to talk to who understands or if you need anything explained about it all feel free to pm me. Good luck.

OMG am I reading that right? @27 weeks? Thats incredible. She must be so tiny to hold in your hands. I remember olding my daughter only 30 seconds after making the big trip....The most amazing feeling in the world and at just over 3kg I was scared to hold her!
Congrats and I hope everything continues to go smoothly and to plan :)

Congratulations to you all, Babies are truly amazing :) she is beautiful and obviously a little fighter our thoughts and best wishes go out to you all :)
Merle and Family

Congatulations Bel hope your little princess will Improve and everything will be good

Congratulations, she is beautiful. My daughter was born at 26 weeks so I can absolutely relate to what your going through, she had alot of problems because of her prematurity and still is still under the care of a medical team now (she is nearly 2). If you ever need someone to talk to who understands or if you need anything explained about it all feel free to pm me. Good luck.

Thank you, & i hope things start looking better for your daughter soon! It was Milly's lungs they were most concerned about, & so far all is looking amazing. She had alot of tests done yesterday, a few more to go today, but they are really happy with everything at the moment, so fingers crossed we dont have many, if any, on going problems.

OMG am I reading that right? @27 weeks? Thats incredible. She must be so tiny to hold in your hands. I remember olding my daughter only 30 seconds after making the big trip....The most amazing feeling in the world and at just over 3kg I was scared to hold her!
Congrats and I hope everything continues to go smoothly and to plan :)

Yes Skelhorn, u read correct, this was quite a difficult pregnancy & unfortunately she will do better on the outside then what i could manage getting her through on the inside. It is amazing holding your baby for the first time, & your daughter sounds like she was lovely & healthy, congrats!! Amelia is only a teeny little pink thing with arms & legs, she weighs just over 600grams, but she has a mighty strong little heart & is already proving to be very interested in the world around her!! Thank you for your well wishes.

MoreliaJewels & Pythrulz, thank you both for your kind words, she is a strong little munchkin, so fingers crossed we reach each expected milestone without the complications. Our first 24hrs down, & she really is just amazing, we have been lucky to have a baby so willing to fight, she really is a trooper xo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back