Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey elapids can be big too,this one doesnt fit in the picture,and shes real nasty

IMG_0655-1.jpg

Any chance of a revival of this thread? Was very interesting reading! Love the big olives but there has to be some other big carpets,scrubs and black heads kicking around?
Cheers

The first is my olive eating a fully grown cat(feral pre killed) she was my biggest at 14 feet the nt carpet that is in the next couple of shots was about 8-9 feet and the last shot is of a wild diamond/coastal intergrade that was huge will dig out the full picture of the snake on my other hd.

wow im really surprised you didn't get burnt to the ground for that, may I ask did you freeze it to kill all parasites first or did you give it to him freshly killed?

Loving the pictures. I wonder which APS member in Australia has the biggest "Python". Some of those scrubbies are monsters!

Loving the pictures. I wonder which APS member in Australia has the biggest "Python". Some of those scrubbies are monsters!

I second this...cmon guys time for ye ol' "snake off" competition

I know hes not massive but he is not even 2 years old lol hes enclosure is 1600mm and hes not far off being that long. Wow wat a floppin olive 3.6m thats madd as

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343264128354.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343264128354.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 205
A good size Retic, he ate like a pig, in fact he ate piglets.

Attachments

• NATPYTON.jpg
    NATPYTON.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 124
  • NATPYTON1.jpg
    NATPYTON1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 121
snakes.jpg
Really crappy pic off my phone of my male BHP going in with the female, she is bigger! Am cleaning pens tomorrow so will get some clearer shots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back