Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going and taking my girlfriend,she has never seen a snake up close let alone handle one,but even though she is scared she is also very excited.Might have drop hints at Ben Steins stand see if I can get her to buy me one or two enclosures.

I have one of bens enclosures with the large hollow log in it and the aquarium in the bottom and my girlfriend just let me buy a second hand one of bens enclosures which is just as big. It's sitting out at her fathers place in the shed until we move out so i think im onto a keeper. I just have to convince her to let me get a BHP. There is hope because to begin with she said only one snake.... i now have 2 and with the new enclosure there is room for another 3 :)

I think its the size issue and that she thinks the head is freaky. fingers crossed she will come around though.

small eye 2.jpgView attachment 258952 this is me :) Name is Mick.... if anyone see's me -_- (ninjalike - usually only come out in the dark, look like i have way too many coffees and have strong objects between my legs.) say g'day

Will there be a list of what will be there,species,sellers and exhibitors,anything else that hasn't been posted yet to look out for,things on at certain times/days....

Less then a week to go tell all your friends going to be a good weekend for all see you all there
Troy

Only a few more days to go!!!!!!!!!! My first time going to a reptile expo! :D Are we able to have one of our reptiles with us in there?

Hi,
Is there a schedule of speaker and show times?

Thanks, Bec

10am,12pm,2pm is the top 10 display
11am is a talk about rom Whitaker's conservation and research projects he has going
1pm a talk on photography by Gunther

Only a few more days to go!!!!!!!!!! My first time going to a reptile expo! :D Are we able to have one of our reptiles with us in there?

Hi no sorry you can't bring your animals on the day the only animals allowed to be there have permition from parks and wildlife prior to the event
Troy

Last edited:
It's going to be great. Thanks Troy for organising it again this year. The Scales & Tails team will be there supporting you as usual.
Cheers
Joy

I am so excited for this as its my first reptile expo as well as it has been nicely coordinated to land on my birthday so win win for me. :)

Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back