seized croc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got dozers too. A Cat d11 amongst 'em. And cause of them, I cant even afford half a bloody kitkat:D P.S, I dont eat sweets anyway, so I'm not really upset:D
i will admit i dont really know much about what they cost to run as i haven't really used it much , its currently at my fathers friends property being started every now and then , not sure what model it is but its a beast

hahaha jokes on you mate , you know nothing about me , your talking to a 19 year old that has over $30000 not a typo over thirty thousand dollars in inheritance money from my deceased father , ive also got my own bulldozer , a boat and more tools than you could poke a stick at from tig welders all the way down to hammers even got a concrete saw my own 4wd +my fathers hilux

dont you dare try to make out like i am in some way poor again you sad old man , my family also owns land in bali and am currently building numerous villas on it

i do not want to sound like i am bragging about how well of ive had it as i know some struggle financially but just wanted to show you i can afford to buy you a kitkat old man , just pm some way that i can send it to you

Can't be sure.....No offense, but prob time to shut up thomasssss :)

Can't be sure.....No offense, but prob time to shut up thomasssss :)
i did think twice about posting that because it does kinda sound like bull

but the reality is that when your father passes suddenly at 51 with no will at all the laws kick into place and the assets are split between the children and spouse , it was a long process for it to all be finalised and then a short while after my grandmother passed on my fathers side and her will left her assets evenly split between her children , as my father had no will it automatically went through the same process i also think if my dad had of had a will than he would have left any liquid assets to my mother not to his children but the law is the law

i will never shut up just because someone thinks i should , and i kinda do take offence at the fact you think i would lie about this mostly because it involves the passing of my father when i was at the ripe old age of 16 which is something i don't think anyone should or would ever lie about , i have actually mentioned my fathers passing before on this forum in some discussions so its not like i have just made it up tonight

Last edited:
you know its gone downhill when you start arguing about who is better than who..
dont know why i bother with this forum sometimes. ridiculous.

at the end of the day you won't be taking any of that to the grave. so live life, don't worry about little things.

If being a good mate meant turning a blind eye to someone dealing hard drugs then count me out, call me "KING SNITCH". In the past I have broken the law like most people but when I have I'd have had no one else to blame but myself if I'd been caught. Anyone who can consider dealing Ice as no one elses business is no better than the dealer themselves. If the SNITCH and relevant authorities should have turned a blind eye to the reptiles because they were well cared for then I should stop paying rates because I keep my lawn mowed and tidy, I should forget about registering my car because it is well maintained and roadworthy and I should cancel my drivers licence because I haven't been booked or had an accident in the last decade at least. No one should SNITCH on me for doing this, just pray that they aren't involved in an accident with me when I'm unregistered and unlicenced. OHHHH what a wonderful theory.

Your points are redundant. Comparing a licence to keep a reptile and a licence to drive a car, car registration and property rates is like comparing apples to oranges.

The revenue raised from vehicle registration, driver licensing fees and insurance is put to use in the form of maintaining roads and ensuring that vehicles on the road are safe (although I am a firm believer that the majority of car defects are questionable and don't actually make a car dangerous). Revenue raised through rates go towards infrastructure in your area, such as waste management and all the other things we all take for granted every day.

Reptile licencing doesn't really result in any benefits for keepers and the licencing is very rarely policed. In Queensland, a licence is handed out as soon as you pay the money, there is no test to see if one is capable of caring for a snake before the licence is granted.

At best, the very lax reptile licencing system is a poorly executed way of preventing animals from being poached from the wild. We all know that the licencing system that governs herp keepers does nothing to ensure that the safety of the animals that the licences are designed for.

So, your point is moot.

I would much rather see any animal in good condition owned by someone without a licence than see an animal in poor condition owned by someone who coughed up $70 bucks and has no idea what they're doing.

As for the drugs, that is completely irrelevant to the health of the reptiles in question, what he did in his personal life obviously made no difference to how he treated said animals.

I prefer mars bars can you send me one of those after all a freebie is a freebie. Like you thom assss i to am well off however unlike you ive had to get my money the hard way grow a pair then come back and tell me how rich you are after youve earnt it off your own sweat. $30000 wont last you long in the real world and the tools youve got are useless unless you can use them ive got a dentist chair in the back yard but dont mean i can pull teeth. i have a stonemason trade under my belt own a business that is succeeding and play polo most weekends but i am no way set up for the rest of my life so $30000 wont see you far.

Last edited:
The APS crowd strikes again. Who cares what other people do, stop worrying about things that have no affect or relevance to you.

hahaha jokes on you mate , you know nothing about me , your talking to a 19 year old that has over $30000 not a typo over thirty thousand dollars in inheritance money from my deceased father , ive also got my own bulldozer , a boat and more tools than you could poke a stick at from tig welders all the way down to hammers even got a concrete saw my own 4wd +my fathers hilux

dont you dare try to make out like i am in some way poor again you sad old man , my family also owns land in bali and am currently building numerous villas on it

i do not want to sound like i am bragging about how well of ive had it as i know some struggle financially but just wanted to show you i can afford to buy you a kitkat old man , just pm some way that i can send it to you[/QUOTE

Jokes on you, I got heaps more money than you. 8 months overseas netted me WELL over 6 figures. Sorry I don't remember my point, I thought this was a comp to see who has more money, just realised it was about a croc and an ALLEGED manufacturer

Your points are redundant. Comparing a licence to keep a reptile and a licence to drive a car, car registration and property rates is like comparing apples to oranges.

The revenue raised from vehicle registration, driver licensing fees and insurance is put to use in the form of maintaining roads and ensuring that vehicles on the road are safe (although I am a firm believer that the majority of car defects are questionable and don't actually make a car dangerous). Revenue raised through rates go towards infrastructure in your area, such as waste management and all the other things we all take for granted every day.

Reptile licencing doesn't really result in any benefits for keepers and the licencing is very rarely policed. In Queensland, a licence is handed out as soon as you pay the money, there is no test to see if one is capable of caring for a snake before the licence is granted.

At best, the very lax reptile licencing system is a poorly executed way of preventing animals from being poached from the wild. We all know that the licencing system that governs herp keepers does nothing to ensure that the safety of the animals that the licences are designed for.

So, your point is moot.

I would much rather see any animal in good condition owned by someone without a licence than see an animal in poor condition owned by someone who coughed up $70 bucks and has no idea what they're doing.

As for the drugs, that is completely irrelevant to the health of the reptiles in question, what he did in his personal life obviously made no difference to how he treated said animals.

1. My point was the logic used to justify non compliance as acceptable was ridiculous, law is law. As for the apples and oranges I'm not in the fruit business, you can compare them if you like.
2. The current reptile licencing system while far from perfect does catch and prosecute some of the offenders out there and therefore any positives are better than no positives at all. Regardless of the fact no tests is required for a licence in Qld the people who have gone and got a license have an incentive to report offenders to help keep the system they support. Consider point UN MOOTED.
3. I don't know were you got the opinion I was saying the drugs bore any relevance to the reptiles health, I just don't agree with people who call other people SNITCHES for reporting people for drug manufacture/dealing. Why have a go at someone for doing a completely legal act in reporting an illegal act. When you have seen enough of the damage done to people around you by drugs you should understand.

This needs to be moved to 'chit chat' or 'just crap'. Where are the moderators at?

Trust a KAWASAKI rider to hit the nail fairly and squarely on the head..........

1. My point was the logic used to justify non compliance as acceptable was ridiculous, law is law. As for the apples and oranges I'm not in the fruit business, you can compare them if you like.
2. The current reptile licencing system while far from perfect does catch and prosecute some of the offenders out there and therefore any positives are better than no positives at all. Regardless of the fact no tests is required for a licence in Qld the people who have gone and got a license have an incentive to report offenders to help keep the system they support. Consider point UN MOOTED.
3. I don't know were you got the opinion I was saying the drugs bore any relevance to the reptiles health, I just don't agree with people who call other people SNITCHES for reporting people for drug manufacture/dealing. Why have a go at someone for doing a completely legal act in reporting an illegal act. When you have seen enough of the damage done to people around you by drugs you should understand.

Stick to being an apprentice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back