My 'Special' Bearded Dragon Project

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaviruthless

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Alrighty guys, I’ve been sitting on these for a while now and I thought it was about time to share. Here are my babies! I am hoping that the boy will be big enough to breed next season and if he is, he will be meeting a RW red girl and a white girl. Anyone wanting information can contact me on my facebook page; 'Laurassic Park' is the name.

I didn’t think that leatherbacks would be so different to ‘normal’ dragons but they are chalk and cheese! These guys have made me fall in love with dragons all over again.
Enjoy folks :D

LAURASSIC PARK LEATHERBACKS 1.jpgLAURASSIC PARK LEATHERBACKS 2.jpgLAURASSIC PARK LEATHERBACKS 3.jpgLAURASSIC PARK LEATHERBACKS 7.jpgLAURASSIC PARK LEATHERBACKS 4.jpgLAURASSIC PARK LEATHERBACKS 5.jpgLAURASSIC PARK LEATHERBACKS 6.jpg

very cool little dude. do you have photos of the parents and what you expect him to turn out like? are your red and white females leatherbacks or normal? how old is he in those pics?

Euphorion; I expect they'll turn out like their mother - she was quite red. Dad was a lot paler with red highlights on his head. My females are normals but I'm expecting future clutches to be 50/50 normals / leatherbacks, when sired by the male leatherback. Hopefully the genetics work in my favour :) The dragons are 5 months old in the 2nd, most recent pic.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!

Not really into beardies, but they could possibly change my mind. Very nice. Congrats. Would love to see the red pop when you get a pic.

So beautiful, as are the parents. Could possibly turn me back to keeping beardies, creatures with limbs! Hmm lol all the best with these Laura 8)

Very nice indeed! I think leatherbacks look nicer than silk backs :).

Can't wait to see what you produce :)

Sensational looking animals.This looks like a very interesting project. Hope it all works out for you.

Thank you :) They've just finished stuffing themselves with crickets for the day. Growing like weeds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back