Gold Coast Expo!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PythonTricker

Not so new Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just wondering whos going to be a Gold Coast Reptile Expo today and tomorrow.

Cheers

Just left was really good, lots of really good looking snakes and some really nice people too!

I picked up some supplies for an absolute bargain, range is good and people are nice. Display and custom enclosures were really nice too :) not a large range in animals but I still thought it was a good way to spend a day off and $10 entry :)

i am heading there tommorrow sound great i am hoping to pic kup some enclosuer for bargins

There were heaps of amazing enclosures, I think a lot of the custom ones sold today. But I'm sure there'll still be plenty for tomorrow :)

i went today, a friend of mine was helping out with wally :) got so much stuff. i think i managed to get everything to deck out the beardies enclosure and snake enclosure including backgrounds and a huge bag of crickets for under $150. my animals got very very spoilt!! but at those prices it would be silly to no spoil them!

Another great expo.

A big thanks to Troy, his family, the businesses supporting and displaying at the expo and the private keepers that took the time to display their reptiles.

Getting ready to go now, can't wait and hope I come home with plenty for my snakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back