Gold coast expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
A big thank you to Troy and Tony for again organising a great Expo.

It's on again today, but as my voice is just about knackered I doubt if I'll be attending.

Some great reptiles to be seen and I'm told that this arvo there will be some good deals on caging and other gear.

Again, thanks Troy and Tony........

I went down on Saturday morning for a look and thought it was a pretty good show with a massive turn out. Plenty of big snakes to see along with all the lizards made for a great day with the kids, and once again Ben Stein's enclosures were amazing.

I'm not sure i met Troy while i was there, Is Tony on the forums?

yeah it was a really good day out alot out nice looking snakes makes me wanna start breeding them

I'm hoping someone will be posting some good photos of the day & the animals.

i hope someone puts up some pics since we get nothing here in sa its always nice to see how everyone elses shows go

Yes pics would be good because we dont get any reptile expos here.

I am so jealous. I wanted to go, however we have only just got back from a 2 week holiday and I couldn't afford to go.

I wanted to go too, but figured it would only make me want more reptiles and I can't afford any at the moment. I also had a lot of other things on this weekend and its a bit of a drive to the gold coast so I figured I'd skip this year.... Will definitely be going next year though!!!

great day great animals thank you to everyone that organized it and for everyone that displayed their animals and everything else, great to meet you Nev, wish my camera could of picked up the colour of your jungle jags better they were stunners!

Mo

Nice little show.

Shame there were no Womas (not allowed very last minute) and no frogs, even we were told otherwise!

P.S
(I can still get cage accessories and substrate cheaper at shops than those on sale there. Rats were cheap though)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wanted to go too...

Maybe you can make it in Nov. at Ipswich?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back