Best place for Go Karting NSW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure of any go karting places in ur area, and the only one that i know of is extreme indoor go karting in Thornton, it costs $5 for the licence which is valid for 12 months, and $60 for 3 drives which is 10mins each drive, if u go on there site u'll get more info etc.

not sure of any go karting places in ur area, and the only one that i know of is extreme indoor go karting in Thornton, it costs $5 for the licence which is valid for 12 months, and $60 for 3 drives which is 10mins each drive, if u go on there site u'll get more info etc.

Or

Newcastle
Aka go karts go

My backyard lol, you can hire one of my desert racer paddock bashers and take it for a rally bash around my track just bring a helmet and goggles lol

all depends on how committed a karter you are. You can get putt putts in most suburbs but if you want something that will really move (and at a lot higher cost) then from Richmond it has to be either Eastern Creek or up to Lithgow. I think there is also a track near your place that is not AKA recognised but that doesn't matter if you aren't racing. Eastern creek also has the double karts so that can be fun.

and there you go. Butterfly Farm at Windsor (also call Indy800) although I can't see what type of Karts their hire karts are although I'd expect they'd be four strokes with clutches.

Last edited:
Arncliffe /wolli creek its in an industrial complex up stairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back