• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coffee Table enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike83

Reaction score
Size
Tank is around 4ft

Quantity Available

Willing to Trade For
Woma

General Description
Hi Guys I have am looking to swap my coffee table enclosure which is set up for turtles has a rock wall look with dock I pretty sure also a waterfall has filters and a uv light fitted with reflector, heater. I brought it a few years ago and never used it and don't see my self buying any more turtles to put in it as I have another tank that my turtles are in, I have thought about converting it for a snake or bearded dragon but I am not really handy with conversions so would rather swap it for a snake I am after a woma most likely a hatchling.

It did have glass on top where the lid lifts open as you can see in one of the pics but today when trying to take pics of it I forgot that the glass would come out and when lifting the lid open the glass fell out and smashed so will need a new sheet of glass cut for it.

Sorry pics are not that great taken from iphone.

Any questions just pm me

photo2-5.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo7-1.jpg

photo8-1.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

Willing to Freight?
No as its very heavy

Contact Details
Pm me on here

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Last edited:
Need it gone need the space will sell for $200

Sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back