snake tactics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel101

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys !

Just a quick question with some observations, taking my scrubby out today i noticed when she got stressed she used the back of her tail wiggling it like a worm, tactical defence ? tried looking it up but found nothing

Being excited doesn't necessarily mean happy,it can also mean agitated.

Tassie shes still a bit to small to have a feed on me, and Ramsayi thanks for that, had a feeling it was a tactical defense move so she can get away

My olive does this as well. He is only A hatchy and seems to do this while striking at me through the glass or at feeding time

YES! i how Olives and Womas that do the same thing and my GTP will also wiggle its tail when its hungry or excited! (imitating death adders? lol) ha ha ha. i doubt there are any issues involved in this behaviour. Iv never seem my scrubs do it tho.

Hahaha be affraid ,very affraid .My girl just sits and watches and watches then when she thinks you have let your guard down BAM she has a go at you .

haha yes, each day that goes by ive learnt not to let my guard down, from happy to striking in a split second ver unpredictable :D

Quite a few snakes do it, red bellies sometimes curl their tails into a ball and hit you with it, feigning a bite with a false head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back